Dr. Laura Iles
- Director, North Central Integrated Pest Management Center
Dr. Laura Jesse Iles directs the North Central Integrated Pest Management Center. Laura earned her B.S. (Animal Ecology), M.S. (Entomology), and Ph.D. (Co-Major in Entomology and Ecology and Evolutionary Biology) degrees from Iowa State University. Dr. Iles provides educational training and diagnostic services in home and garden insect pests, urban forest pests, biological control, pollinator and butterfly conservation.
2213 Pammel Dr.
Social Media and Websites
- Ph.D., Iowa State University, 2006, co-major in Ecology Evolutionary Biology and in Entomology
- M.S., Iowa State University, 2001, Entomology
- B.S., Iowa State University, 1998, Animal Ecology
Area of Expertise
- Integrated Pest Management